Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Wernau (Neckar)
- As Process Expert for automation of production lines and pre-production processes (robotics, automated material feeding etc.) you lead pilot projects for the development and implementation of process automation.
- You are responsible for the design of new systems and procurement of MAE and tooling. You also define standards for automation, digitalization, traceability and control loops.
- Furthermore, you advance the design of automation, cost & quality and team collaboration within the SE teams.
- You take over the function as TT GPO (Thermotechnick Global Process Owner) for automated production solutions and you will be member of central TT technology department.
- In addition, you develop overarching industrialization concepts ensuring TT growth targets with innovative ready-to-use production technologies and coordinate the Manufacturing Technology Roadmap.
- You monitor Pre-TTM projects assuring adherence to PGL (Planning Guideline), DFMA (Design for Manufacturing & Assembly), cost & quality and agreed time schedules with special focus on design for automation.
- Last but least, you develop TT overarching technologies and processes identifying and releasing core-technologies for TT in-house production.
- Education: Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Personality: proactive, team-oriented, communicative and self-initiative with sense of entrepreneurship and strong interest in manufacturing and product development topics
- Working Practice: organized, structured, working independently with aspiration to highest standards of work, high willingness to go the "extra mile" and self-starter mentality
- Experience and Know-how: several years of experience in the field of automated concepts for high volume serial production, experience with design for automation and assembly principles, robotic applications (incl. collaborative robots) and joining technologies and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Languages: fluent in English (both in speech and writing), German is a plus
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.